You’re here, you’re curious, and wondering if this is for you.
The first step is to let us know more about yourself and your current parenting challenges by applying for a Get Acquainted Session.
Spend 30 minutes on the phone with Renée to determine exactly what is getting in the way of a peaceful, harmonious and cooperative family life. This is not about finding new tools to gain control over your children; this is about your parenting ground-zero, the root of your troubles, and how to break free from them.
How do I know if I’m ready to work with Renée?
- You don’t want to settle for anything less than a peaceful, loving and cooperative relationship with your spouse and children.
- You refuse to believe that you have to “lose” your connection with your children once they enter school, or the tween and teen years.
- You have tried conventional methods of discipline (spanking, time outs, rewards and punishments) but they just don’t seem to work in the long run. And they leave you feeling guilty and disconnected.
- You find your worst parenting happens when your kids have “pushed your buttons.” You want to move past this behavior, but don’t know where to start.
- You find yourself thinking that there has to be another approach to parenting than either being totally controlling OR begin totally permissive.
My Get Acquainted Session with Renée allowed me to relax about my situation and explore what’s possible. In a short session, she helped me understand that I was not bringing my true needs into the conversation with my family members–an extremely valuable revelation, as it helped me feel empowered to act instead of worried or stuck. She has many tools in her kit, and she is the first person on my list when I need support.
~ Debby Handrich, step-mom of three girls, ages 22, 16, and 13
Okay, so how do I apply for a Get Acquainted Session?
Fill out the contact form below with your name, email, and a brief description of your current parenting challenges.
Renée will contact you to set up a 30-minute call to discuss your parenting challenges in greater detail and put together a plan of action for your family.